Papakura Streetfest – what a wonderful day!
Amazing turnout with over 5000 people coming through during the day. Over 45 community stalls, Sustainable Papakura Market Stalls, local entertainment and so much fun for the kids – and the adults too.
Check out some of the great photos that Poppa G took for us during the day:
New businesses in Papakura
And we welcome:
- Café Kaos on the Great South Road
- Let’s Party and Hire in O’Shannessey Street
- TLC Accountants in the Selwyn Centre
- Wok A Feed on the Great South Road down near Hells Pizza
- St Vincent de Paul have doubled in size on the Great South Road
- Ruths Picture Framers has moved a little further down Elliot Street
More fabulous murals in the Town
We now have 24 Murals in the town brightening up walls and spaces.
Check them all out on our website (www.papakura.co.nz) on the tab Murals and Art or via the link below:
Our lovely school flags will be flying down the Great South Road in June to celebrate Matariki and check out what is happening around town for Matariki on our website: https://papakura.co.nz