Counties Manukau Health Board election
This month, September, a postal vote will occur to elect members to district health boards (DHBs), the governing bodies responsible for overseeing the delivery of health and disability services in your district.
It is important to use your vote wisely. Catherine Rose Abel-Pattinson, Colleen Brown MNZM, Geoff Smith and Kathy Maxwell are Team Health. They will deliver Simple, intelligent and effective community health for the Counties Manukau Health Board. (CMDHB)
Giving your four ticks as votes for Team Health means you will be voting for a strong, secure collaboration the will prioritise the following.
• Saving and improving lives, those with disabilities, the elderly, ensuring access to world-class cancer treatments. Addressing diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and creating affordable dental care
• Improving Homecare services to support people to stay in local communities and their own homes.
• Local care that is timely, ample general practice services, mental health, women's health, rural health care and family support services
• Establishing New services to meeting the rapidly growing population
• Further ongoing improved response to mental health
• Further roll-out of CMDHB “hospital in the home programme” to enable quality health care close to families
Team Health is deeply connected to the health needs of our community and is passionate about advocating the very best delivery of those health needs in the Counties Manukau area All four members recognise the unique challenges the area faces. Having been involved in both the coal face and at board level, they have the combined experience across the health sector and understand the processes and necessities for better health for everyone in the community.
Support our whole Team Health as we will stand firm on these fundamental health and wellness issues. Give us 4 ticks to save and improve lives. Vote TEAM HEALTH