Platinum Homes was founded by a group of private business people in the Bay of Plenty region in 2003 and today operates throughout most of New Zealand via our network of showhomes and sales centres. Unlike many of our competitors, we are proud to say that Platinum Homes is still 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
KEY BENEFITS OF CHOOSING PLATINUM HOMES
- We do the leg-work for you ensuring the process is as smooth as possible — from design to completion — and beyond.
- Platinum Homes is a nationwide company with national buying power — we are big enough to provide great value — but locally owned and operated, we really care.
- We have a proven track record of delivering great homes for real New Zealanders. Over 2,200 Kiwi families have built a Platinum Home.
- We are constantly re-evaluating and refreshing our designs to ensure our homes stay on trend without dating quickly. Style is important to us — and we know it is important to you!
- We’ve been around for a while, so we know what makes a great home here in New Zealand — not in Australia or the USA. We know what Kiwis love in their homes and what materials work best in our unique and demanding environment.
- We do not issue our own guarantees on our own homes — instead, every Platinum Home is comprehensively guaranteed with a marketing leading assurance policy (Homefirst) from a reputable, third party specialist provider. This provides assurance in your investment with us. Simple as that.
Every year we help hundreds of Kiwis into their dream home — and we’ll do the same for you.
Our Pukekohe showhome is based on the Build Ready: Platinum Series DOWNTON design. The Downton is the perfect embodiment of contemporary home design combined with sweeping classic style. Starting at the entrance, which features a double door covered entry leading into a foyer area, everything about the Downton has been designed to impress.
The expansive floorplan encompasses five double bedrooms – including a self-contained guest suite – a huge open plan kitchen / family / dining zone that opens out to an undercover outdoor area perfect for summer alfresco dining, whilst a semi-closed lounge provides the perfect evening retreat or TV room. At the heart of this wonderful home is the beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen, which is facilitated by a walkthough scullery providing a second wet zone and extra storage.
The conveniently positioned main bathroom features dual his/hers basin and walk-in tiled shower. The spacious master suite forms the perfect personal retreat with separate his and hers walk-through wardrobes leading to a luxury ensuite featuring dual basin, walkin tiled shower plus separate water closet. There’s storage aplenty with the double garage, separate walk-in storeroom and multiple cupboards positioned throughout. The Downton is undoubtedly an instant modern classic.