NEW BUSINESSES IN TOWN
- Sammie Nicole Nails – who has come back to Papakura
- Little Flock of Horrors – fabulous Merino who have moved in the Great South Road
- Transparent Accounting who have joined as an Associate Member
- Eight Limb Yoga in Broadway
- Scott Plumbing have an office in town in the Great South Road
- Southern Traders in East Street
- Campbell Tyson have moved into the Great South Road
- People Passion have moved into the Great South Road
- Lash Up in Broadway
- Mathesons on Broadway – which used to be Marilyns on Broadway and the same wonderful shop and just a name change
- Barfoot and Thompson moved to the Great South Road
PAPAKURA STREETFEST: DIARY THE DATE…
Keep this day free … Saturday 2 May 10 am to 2 pm – Great South Road – a fabulous free community day for you all to come and enjoy.
MOVIES IN THE PARK
Friday 6 March at Central Park – The Lion King. Entertainment and family fun starts at 6 pm and movie is at 8 pm. Bring the family, a picnic, a blanket and enjoy a fun night and a movie.
WHERE TO EAT GUIDES:
Want one of our guides which shoes some of the wonderful eating places we have in town. Give us a call on 2988996 and we can post one out.
COMMUNITY PLACES IN PAPAKURA:
Are you aware of all the wonderful community facilities and places we have in Papakura? Massey Park Aquatic Pools, Papakura Art Gallery, Sir Edmund Hillary Library, Papakura Museum, Papakura Marae, The RSA, Citizens Advise Bureau, Hawkins Theatre, Off Broadway Theatre and Papakura Leisure and Rec Centre to name a few. We are so lucky to have all of these in our town and surrounding area and we have amazing parks and walkways and cycle ways too. All just part of the appeal of our great town and you can find out more details on these facilities if you click into this link: www.papakura.co.nz/directory/community
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP TO THE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION:
Are you located just on the outskirts of Papakura? Want to join the Business Association? We have associate membership for businesses located outside our area with a member benefit pack we can send to you. Interested? Then contact the office on (09) 298 8996 and join the 400 businesses who are already members and be part of networking opportunities, promotions, events and get listed on our website as well.